Jojo

Jojo - A yellow Mongrel adopted in yr 2002, my first dog who bringing us so much joy and unforgetable memory. A mongrel I m always feeling proud of..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan

You might say I'm stubborn, but I m just like to be independent..

Friday, May 12, 2006

Jojo my talented mongrel

How my bond with doggie being started..

Jojo was adopted in Dec Year 2002, when I found her in an abandon state, scary and cold by the roadside hiding under a car. At that time, I know nothing about dogs. I never had any knowledge about keeping a dog, but the first sight on her, she look so cute despite she being scared n cold, I fell in love with her I carried her into my car and drove her back with exciting mood, yelling loudly when I reach home: ” See, See what I have!” I was so happy and was jumping with excitement.

The first thing I did was to shower her with warm water. I did not even know how to bath a dog, that was my first time and I learned that to shower a dog, we have to be careful not to wet their nose. From that day onwards, I have a new life....


What dogs attracts us, are not just their cute face, but also their behavior and the character. The time I spend with Jojo together is just indescribable, joyful and memorable. I know a dog‘s life span is approximately 15 human years and I want Jojo to live happily as long as she is with me. I will let her explore as much as she can by bringing her to the beach, play in the mud, jungle trekking, car ride, pet exhibitions and many other events that can be available.


If you have a Mongrel at home, please treat them as equally as Pedigree dogs, don't feel shameful bringing them out to join the pet exhibitions. Let them social around and you will soon find out that they are just as lovely as Pedigree dogs. Give them a chance, let them show their talents to you!


4 Comments:

Blogger Jojo said...

Thanks May! Newbie needs more encouragement! :D

10:30 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

wow!! fantastic blog..
a good start for newbie...
keep it up...

11:05 PM  
Blogger Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Oh I just LOVE your blog, JoJo. You and I share the same life philo...filoso.....Philosophies. Whew, that's a hard word We have a lot in common that way. Especially " World is simple and wonderful always ". Keep up the good work. I will nominate you for an Awesome Blog Award.

Love,

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

8:30 AM  
Blogger Jojo said...

haha mary, tq for the support. ya i think sometimes we got to learnt from our furkids, they are so simple and yet so happy.. :)

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home