Jojo

Jojo - A yellow Mongrel adopted in yr 2002, my first dog who bringing us so much joy and unforgetable memory. A mongrel I m always feeling proud of..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan

You might say I'm stubborn, but I m just like to be independent..

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Gifts Collection Corner

I think after you have been 'tagged' by someone you need to write down 5 items..?? May be I choose to write down 5 special gifts I rewarded from my owner, I would like to put down here and share with u guys..

1) My very own portrait from Aunty Suzi. They say only famous people will have their own portrait.. well..Ahem.. my owner so proud of it, she hang it in the living room for 'decoration'.


2) My Paw Bandana, can you see my avarta, is the bandana cool? It is hand made, my owner sew it for me after she watch the k9Apendix Ad and love the design so much, but too bad I already destroy it. lol



3) My only costume - Contractor. Please don't laugh at me, I know I look like cartoon. But this costume is hand made by my owner and it tooks her quite some time special sew for me.. one and only design in universal..



4) Kong - My owner hardly spend so much on a toy, and she bought this only for ME!! But I hardly play on it right now because it 's kinda easy to get the treat inside..


5) Imported Frisbee - She told me this frisbee imported from Germany. I don't know.. but I appreciate it, another toy only for ME!! ;) hey this frisbee cool, it can fly further..haha

Hey guys, is the 'tagged' game play this way!? haha

7 Comments:

Blogger e said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:51 AM  
Blogger e said...

Hey JoJo
Lucky you! The contractor costume is very very cool by the way. Have you got more pics of it? It kinda reminds of me those "tobi" pants Japanese construction workers wear...

9:51 AM  
Blogger Jojo said...

alright, wait me put on the hammer and phua choo kang yellow cap i will show u the full costume again. lol

8:10 PM  
Blogger e said...

jojo
Can't wait. Please show us! Can we link Jojo to Fei's blog? We think it's so cool to have a malaysian mongrel doggyfriend!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Jojo said...

oh my god, i can't believe it i got fans! MY PLEASURE!. let's keep in touch. I will link Fei my new friend to my blog soon too.! tq for all the support!

11:03 PM  
Blogger e said...

Jojo
We wrote about you in our blog. Thanks for visiting us too. This is cool. We have a friend from Malaysia!!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Jojo said...

okay, you re fast! I am thinking to give you a surprise tonight.. but u re before me... grrrrggrrr... haha

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home