Jojo

Jojo - A yellow Mongrel adopted in yr 2002, my first dog who bringing us so much joy and unforgetable memory. A mongrel I m always feeling proud of..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan

You might say I'm stubborn, but I m just like to be independent..

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Jojo : My Oversea Friends!!

Fei, I am asked to work tonight because my owner want to show you my costume..


I am decided to dedicate this page to all my friends over the world. Thank you for all their support to a Cool Mongrel like me.. Ahem... and those of you happen to read my page, please pay a visit to their cool blogs, you will find so many cool mutts & cool doggie all over the world.

Fei was adopted on April 6 2006. She was found in an industrial park together with her sister. Don't get cheated by the word "Adopted" , Fei is one the luckiest Mutt with title Managing Director travel around the world with no worries.

Her schedule is fully book up to year 2007, that is, she will then travel to Japan (Tokyo) with her lovely owners. Now currently Fei is enjoying herself in Singapore fully entertained by visiting the beautiful clean beach there and sit at the cafe take a sip of coffee with her owners. It is just matter of time she will pick up Golf one day with other cool mutts.

We are mutts but we are smart!! Read more about Fei Here


MoonShadow is a giant, silver, standard poodle currently live in Grand Junction Colorado. Again, Moonshadow having a good life now after join in her family in Colorado. She loves water, as much as my brother. Well, I totally understand this, I know she will be hot with such a thick fur jacket putting on her everyday. I felt I am so lucky now as my country don't have winter time we no need to wear such a thick winter coat.

Different activities happen on her side, she got the chance to chase the cow, play with the sheep, and say hi to the piggie. She loves playing in the farm; she is a real country dog!

Read more about MoonShadow here


Sam was all the way from Maryland, United States. She is a Weimaraner Love to go for long rides with the windows down. Don't she looks cool? If you are frequently philosophical, her blog is the right place for you.

You can well entertain with many good dog poem, dog quotes, well.. and many good pictures too. But.. but there is a rule : No Humans Allowed Without Being Accompainied By A Dog !

Let's click here to read more funny stories about Sam.




MJ's doghouse is a 6 yrs p;d pittbull x from VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada. Happy going lucky doggie always can hang around the beach, doggie park, and she is just so famous all the other doggies love to meet her. Hey, I luv your country, beautiful and peace...

You're looking someone? You have to pay a visit to her blog, so many friends there waiting for you! Oh yea, don't forget not to pee in her private pool..


Mary-Margaret O'Brien was adopted on 11/25/05. A cuttie terrier from Temecula, California, United States. Mary share with us her daily life, it was so much fun reading her blog, oh ya, I am still wonder how come she will fall in love with Sandy, during her puppyhood. Probably that is puppy love.. it's just so lucky Sandy still taller than her.
Mary is an obedient dog and clicker trained, read more about her over here.


p/s : Any MALE international friends out there?! woff woff..

.......to be continue..

9 Comments:

Blogger e said...

Thanks for linking us! I LOVE the picture of the JoJo the construction worker!!! (awww... I want to cuddle Jojo!) Seriously, that made my day to see that smile and cheeky construction worker outfit.
Still thinks she reminds me of Japanese construction workers. Here's a link
http://www.pingmag.jp/2006/01/18/construction-worker-fashion/

8:49 AM  
Blogger Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Gosh, JoJo. I am absolutely tickled pink (my favorite color..all my shirts, hats, and...oh, but there I go..getting off the track again). I am THRILLED to be on your international page. That is just too cool for word. Thank you. I'll ask my Mom if I can have one, too. Oh wouldn't it be grrreat if we could be pen pals? Hmmmm?

Love, Mary-Margaret

6:29 PM  
Blogger Sam I Am said...

Jojo
Whant an AWESOME blog,Thank you for adding Sam I am to all your DOG
friends, Nice reads..WOOF-woof..
Hey Jojo did your humans add your name to the DOGwitg Blogs
"http://www.dogswithblogs.com.
Lots of Liks
Sam

7:23 PM  
Blogger Jojo said...

My pleasure to know all the great friends from different country, very enjoy reading different blogs then we know about their country.. their thoughts... Mary, sure things do keep in touch. Fei, hey those Japanese really cool even the contractor costume can be so cool.. haha. I can't stop laughing here. Sam, thank you for the link we will add it in. ;)

11:54 PM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Jo-Jo,

Great to see you blogging again ! We have missd you ! And to Sam I am - yep, Jo-Jo is on the www.dogswithblogs.com.au list - he's one of us :-)

Love
Opy

7:49 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow you are one popular dog! And I thoroughly enjoyed your frisbee film.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

7:17 AM  
Blogger Jojo said...

Look at that! I have Male friends now! Wire Fox, hey I remember you, pee-mail fella. haha Welcome here!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I love the contractor costume!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home