Jojo

Jojo - A yellow Mongrel adopted in yr 2002, my first dog who bringing us so much joy and unforgetable memory. A mongrel I m always feeling proud of..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan

You might say I'm stubborn, but I m just like to be independent..

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Jojo Fun outing part III - Mud

Oh, I luv mud, I think all dogs do. Agreed? I just know it.. sometimes when my owners lazy to walk us, we will be free to run on some mud spots found on my area, each time after the session they even need to do more to clean us up.. well, that is human. Okay, let's not worry about that, not my problems, I just know mud theraphy is good for my skin. Run is even good for my health. Most important, it's FUN!



"Here he falls again.."

.

.

.

.

..

..

"Groovy help to point out for Russell where 's safe to play"

Here's one of my recent mud play spot, a place with some ponds that my brother always fall inside, I think he has eye sight problem.

.

Here another earlier spot we use to play, but now I found it grow some building instead of grass.

Sometimes too muddy I will do some sand bath before head home, but my brother never know how to do it, he still need people to bath him.. big baby boy.

I hope next dogathon they should come up mud run instead of road run, I am more up for that..

Paw, Jojo

9 Comments:

Blogger e said...

Jojo!
Wow looks like you had fun. I have never played in the mud ever. We don't really go out on rainy days... sigh.

Love
Fei & E

9:19 PM  
Blogger Jojo said...

no choice, my stingy owners hardly buy toys for us..

5:21 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

i wonder how pacco black fur looks like if she got cover up wit mud...

my brown dog!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hi JoJo,

Any dog that is a friend of Mary-Margaret's must be one great dog! You look like you are having so much fun!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

9:24 PM  
Blogger e said...

Jojo, you've been tagged. Seemy blog for details.
Love
Fei & E

6:58 AM  
Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Mud bath! mud bath! Gimme, gimme, gimme...

9:21 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow! A doggie spa!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:11 AM  
Blogger Sam I Am said...

jojo~
A field of mud. What an adventur!I bet you loved the muddiest puddle.woof-woof.

Lot'sof Lick's
Sam

10:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Wow, Jojo. You looked like you had a muddy and sandy good time!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home