Jojo

Jojo - A yellow Mongrel adopted in yr 2002, my first dog who bringing us so much joy and unforgetable memory. A mongrel I m always feeling proud of..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan

You might say I'm stubborn, but I m just like to be independent..

Sunday, January 14, 2007

JOJO : my holiday break photos collection

During my school 'holiday', I am brought to another new lake continue to polish my swimming skill. Now I know the fun on the splash : Russell , wait for me!


This picture is a bit blur, but I am sure you can see I am ahead of Russell!

Hey, there are 2 dogs in this picture...

Our splashhhh..


9 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I guess you saw how much fun Russell was having and had to join in! Isn't swimming like the best thing ever?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:02 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Haha, I spotted Russell behind & between the letters E and S. Looked like they had a blast! hey, where's this place by the way...?

1:30 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey...is tat lovely place dog-friendly?

2:00 AM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

oh you guys dont scare of the water?? I dont dare to jump like u guys but I think I dont like water personally coz I just hate to take bath.

2:41 AM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Woohooooo!

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

11:03 PM  
Blogger adriantai said...

was that in setia alam?

1:56 AM  
Blogger adriantai said...

i guess it *IS* Setia Alam! :)

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you pups really had fun! how we wish we could slash in a reservior like that too! :)

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Home exchange said...

These actions shots are wicked! Really well taken! Cool, exciting dog blog!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home