Jojo

Jojo - A yellow Mongrel adopted in yr 2002, my first dog who bringing us so much joy and unforgetable memory. A mongrel I m always feeling proud of..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan

You might say I'm stubborn, but I m just like to be independent..

Sunday, October 29, 2006

PET-N-YOU 1ST ANNIVERSARY BASH

today is Pet n You 1 yrs old Birthday, Couldn't believe I am older than them! Very well organize event and many new games for us to try out. Thank you groovemaster putting so much effort and make it a real success.

Hey, this round I manage to catch few rounds frisbee but not very obvious to the crowd as I need to do this far far away from them, I am camera shy.. haha


Okay, flyball one round too, that's all.. but guess what, I can't believe I can jump quite far during one of the broad jumps try out game! Gosshh, my owner will ask me jump n jump again if there's similar game for the next event.. I forget my rule, but not to worry, I remember after that so I pretend I am extremely tired and no mod, just like dog right finish swim hundred laps. Okay, I won - I can just rest there and enjoy the rest of the day, enjoy to view others working hard to show me their tricks.


My playmate Pacco this round score A's on her report card, Champion Broad Jump! Don't play play .. : We re mutts; we are smart! Also a 2nd runner sniff out her favourate treats.

Groovy was fully book on many demo, heel work to music, flyball, agility, 20 poles weaving, frisbee.. you name it, he gots it. Good work, groove~
My brother getting smarter he's on the way to join my resting gang. My owner soon will give up and we will be YahOoooo.. since he is the only male dog in my house, he needs to work for living, he earn me some living. So today I can just be his hurdle and let him jump over.
End of the day, what else? It's photo session!

7 Comments:

Blogger e said...

WOW Such a nice pic. May I put a link to these pics? Me want to show off my talented mongrel friends from Malaysia!

Happy to see you blogging again, JoJo.

Love
Fei & Eve

6:26 PM  
Blogger Jojo said...

go ahead Fei, we all very proud of Pacco, she won the champion title this round!

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...jojo....thx 4 d pic...

btw, i tot u mentioned u had a pic of me without d head....i wish i could hd tat from u...

12:06 AM  
Blogger Jojo said...

from the camera see like no head but actually got. and yet you jump higher than pacco. well done

12:09 AM  
Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

I've got nice action pics of u n ur bro at d long jump. Cn view at PetnYou website gallery. Didnt notice ur personal frisbee demo.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey great going JoJo! GoGo JoJo!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun place! I wanna play, too!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home