Jojo

Jojo - A yellow Mongrel adopted in yr 2002, my first dog who bringing us so much joy and unforgetable memory. A mongrel I m always feeling proud of..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan

You might say I'm stubborn, but I m just like to be independent..

Saturday, December 16, 2006

X mas Wishes

Xmas Stocking ONLY for good dog
leave a gift for Jojo
Jojo Paw Friend:
My Gift for Jojo: (30 characters or less)

Paw-ward more gifts for Peony
dating website


X-mas Tagged!

Santa, I want :
1. Biggest Chew bone in the world
2. Many soft cotton toys for me to check-out
3. Mud spa beside my bed

Santa, those you can keep :
1. Vet visit
2. Agility - See saw & Dog walk
3. Hand Clapping from the crowd

The wishes list for the X-mas tagged is just too little, I know I deserve more than that, please full fill my stocking!

Santa, Santa, I am not selfish please visit my paw-friends as well -
Fei, Mary, MoonShadow, Sam, Chester

1 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Mud Spa - I like that!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home